The Trail and District Arts Council offers advertising space on its Electronic Message Board, centrally located downtown on Victoria Street. The goal of the Arts Council in purchasing the EMB is to promote the Arts in our community. Thus, prices are very reasonable for this dynamic advertising medium, and affiliates, non-profits and community groups benefit from a subsidized rate.
Promote an event, performance, exhibition, lecture, or even membership in your group on the Electronic Message Board.
- For Rates or to submit your request online, click here
The advantages of using the EMB to promote your business/organization include:
- New high quality sign and professional presentation makes your business look good.
- Exclusivity - businesses wishing to lease a sponsor panel would have exclusive rights during the lease period for their type of business, and first right of refusal for renewal of the space when the lease period is up.
- Purchase or lease of a sponsor panel includes advertising on the scrolling light board. Great for current promotions and additional support for your panel logo!
- Economical pricing in comparison to other local forms of advertising.
- Highly visible promotion of your company/organization.
Electronic Message Board Sponsor Panels
Please contact the Trail and District Arts Council for lease or purchase price information on the backlit sponsor panels. Pricing includes advertising on the scrolling light board and costs of panel graphics. Each panel measures 2 1/2' x 3', and is clearly visible to passersby, both day and night.