POSITION: Box Office Manager
RESPONSIBLE TO: Executive Director
This person is responsible for the efficient operation of all ticket sales, which include managing the ticket website, online and in-person ticket sales, event bookings and some general office administration.
HOURS: This job is a possible job share position. Box Office hours are Mon.-Fri. from 10 am-2 pm.
15-25 hours per week, Monday-Friday, September-June including:
1.5 hours on show nights, which will include weekend and evening hours.
***8 hours only per week July & August
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- At least one year of office experience
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Experience auditing daily funds and handling cash
- Strong computer skills:
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Google calendar and Google Drive
- Experience using online mail distribution programs
- Field phone calls and return messages/respond to emails.
- Open and distribute mail appropriately.
- Manage Electronic Message Board Ads.
- Order office supplies as needed.
- Maintain the Box Office filing system.
- Maintain open communication with the TDAC President, Executive Director and Marketing staff.
- When time permits, assist with marketing strategies and other tasks delegated by Executive Director.
- Box Office
- Maintain cash and a balanced float.
- Print and organize tickets for online purchases.
- Manage the ticketing website which includes updating all production information and event set up.
- Reconcile all ticket sales at the end of each day.
- Provide excellent customer service to co-workers and customers.
- Theatre Rental Bookings
- Provide all necessary costs to renters in written format.
- Receive and process all rental contracts.
- Invoice renters in a timely manner.
- Obtain Liquor Licenses for bar operations.
- Maintain record of stock.
- Delegate purchasing of stock to a TDAC member.
Send a resume and cover letter explaining why you are interested in the position to
The Trail and District Arts Council
by email to email@example.com
Applications must be received by December 29th, 2017.
Interviews will take place January 4-5
Job training would begin the second week of January.
Hours: 15-25 Hours a week