The Trail and District Arts Council is a nonprofit organization whose purpose is to foster the arts in Trail and District by providing services and resources to our local affiliated arts, cultural, and heritage organizations.
Christmas is fast approaching and the box office will be closed as of Dec. 23rd and reopen on Jan. 4. Are you stuck for a gift? Give the gift of entertainment. Tickets to any of the performances at the Charles Bailey Theatre or, if you can't decide which performance, how about a gift certificate for any amount you specify.
Learn more about us.
CKCA and CBT announce 2017/2018 Programs! Arts, Culture and Heritage grants now available!
Artists in all disciplines as well as all arts, cultural and heritage organizations are invited to apply for funding through the Columbia Kootenay Cultural Alliance (CKCA), which delivers the Arts, Culture and Heritage Program on behalf of Columbia Basin Trust (CBT).
For more information visit www.basinculture.com or call the Trail Arts Council at 250-364-3003
Application deadlines are March 3rd or 17th depending on the project.
Use this site to:
- Browse a Directory of Local Community Arts, Cultural, and Heritage Affiliate organizations.
- Learn about our services (Grants & Funding, Electronic Message Board, Advertising & Design, Event promotion).
- See a Schedule of Local Arts Events.
- Find Ticketing Information
- Learn about volunteer opportunities in the Arts.
- Book an event at one of our venues (Charles Bailey Theatre, Muriel Griffiths Recital Room).
- Contact us.
- Receive our Weekly Arts Events Newsletter by emailing us at the link above with the words JOIN LIST in the subject heading.
Trail and District Arts Council and Charles Bailey Theatre
1501 Cedar Avenue
Trail, BC V1R 4C7
Box Office : 250-368-9669
Box Office - Toll-free: 1-866-368-9669