As the business plan project moves into the information gathering phase, feedback is being gathered to assess the market, make recommendations to the theatre and collect ideas on how things...
The Trail and District Arts Council is a nonprofit organization whose purpose is to foster the arts in Trail and District by providing services and resources to our local affiliated arts, cultural, and heritage organizations.
Sunday Cinema returns to the Royal Theatre on September 15th. Please note, due to past scheduling conflicts, the films will be screened at 4:30 unless otherwise noted.
The Arts Council office and the Charles Bailey Box Office are open from 12:00 to 4:00 pm, Monday to Friday. The Box Office is also open one hour before show time on performance nights.
Learn more about us.
Use this site to:
- Browse a Directory of Local Community Arts, Cultural, and Heritage Affiliate organizations.
- Learn about our services (Grants & Funding, Electronic Message Board, Advertising & Design, Event promotion).
- See a Schedule of Local Arts Events.
- Buy Tickets for Local Arts Events.
- Learn about volunteer opportunities in the Arts.
- Book an event at one of our venues (Charles Bailey Theatre, Muriel Griffiths Recital Room).
- Contact us.
Trail and District Arts Council
1501 Cedar Avenue
Trail, BC V1R 4C7
Box Office : 250-368-9669
Box Office - Toll-free: 1-866-368-9669