NEW BOX OFFICE HOURS ARE MON-FRI from 10AM-2PM
The Trail and District Arts Council is a nonprofit organization whose purpose is to foster the arts in Trail and District by providing services and resources to our local affiliated arts, cultural, and heritage organizations.
Learn more about us.
Use this site to:
- Browse a Directory of Local Community Arts, Cultural, and Heritage Affiliate organizations.
- Learn about our membership benefits.
- See a Schedule of Local Arts Events.
- Find Ticketing Information and Bailey Theatre policies.
- View our current Season Brochure
- Learn about volunteer opportunities in the Arts.
- Book an event at one of our venues (The Bailey Theatre, Muriel Griffiths Recital Room).
- Place an ad for your event on our Electronic Message Board
- Contact us.
- Receive our Weekly Arts Events Newsletter by emailing us at the link above with the words JOIN LIST in the subject heading.
***Job Posting: Box Office Manager
The Bailey Theatre is pleased to invite applications for the part-time position of Box Office Manager beginning in the second week of January 2018.
The Trail and District Arts Council (TDAC) is a non-profit organization whose purpose is to foster the arts in Trail and District by providing services and resources to our local affiliated arts, cultural, and heritage organizations. TDAC also manages the Bailey Theatre in Trail BC under agreement with the RDKB according to the Bailey Theatre Business Plan.
TDAC has been presenting shows for over 45 years and are committed to bringing diverse and well-rounded professional programming to the region. The Box Office Manager’s primary responsibility is to manage all ticket sales, which include managing the ticket website, online and in-person ticket sales, event bookings and some general office administration.
Send a resume and cover letter explaining why you are interested in the position to
The Trail and District Arts Council by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be received by December 29th, 2017.
Interviews will take place January 4-5
Job training would begin the second week of January.
Hours: 15-25 Hours a week
See Full Job description here
Trail and District Arts Council and The Bailey Theatre
1501 Cedar Avenue
Trail, BC V1R 4C7
Box Office : 250-368-9669