Caladh Nua - pronc: Coll-ah Noo-Ah (meaning 'New Harbour' or 'New Haven') is a tightly-knit, vibrant and talented band with its origins deeply rooted in the south-eastern...
The Trail and District Arts Council is a nonprofit organization whose purpose is to foster the arts in Trail and District by providing services and resources to our local affiliated arts, cultural, and heritage organizations.
Sunday Cinema returns to the Royal Theatre on September 22nd. Please note, due to past scheduling conflicts, the films will be screened at 4:30 unless otherwise noted.
The big news is that Bryan Adams is coming to town and tickets go on sale Monday, Dec.2.
The box office will open at 10:00 AM Monday, Dec 2 and Tuesday, Dec 3, earlier than our regular hours in order to sell tickets to the big show.
Learn more about us.
Use this site to:
- Browse a Directory of Local Community Arts, Cultural, and Heritage Affiliate organizations.
- Learn about our services (Grants & Funding, Electronic Message Board, Advertising & Design, Event promotion).
- See a Schedule of Local Arts Events.
- Buy Tickets for Local Arts Events.
- Learn about volunteer opportunities in the Arts.
- Book an event at one of our venues (Charles Bailey Theatre, Muriel Griffiths Recital Room).
- Contact us.
Trail and District Arts Council
1501 Cedar Avenue
Trail, BC V1R 4C7
Box Office : 250-368-9669
Box Office - Toll-free: 1-866-368-9669